SNEF Group - Designer & integrator of multi-technical solutions A French independent leader and a recognized player in the sectors of Energy, Industrial Processes, Telecommunications and Information Technologies, Groupe SNEF designs, develops and integrates multi-technical solutions.
Composed of about fifty employees, the SNEF Group's DSI (Department of Information Systems) develops and deploys innovative solutions, adapted to the different needs and activities of SNEF's services, agencies and entities, application and software technologies, capable of responding to their operational challenges, and which make it possible to optimize their performance.
BRINEL - part of SNEF Groupe since December 2018, started its activity in 1991, in Cluj-Napoca and has become one of the main Romanian IT&C system integrators. The software, hardware and communications solutions as well as the provided services ensure a complete portfolio available for our customers.
Our team of over 130 employees based in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest experience and competences are constantly evolving in order to professionally meet the needs of infrastructure and business solutions domains.
Role and responsibilities
o Effective at planning and prioritizing the dedicated JAVA/Web Developers team’s work. Effectively communicates the assigned Development Project and how work aligns to broader goals. Holds team and individuals accountable for results. Encourages and recognizes collaborative behavior across the team.
o In collaboration with the various project managers dedicated to the development of internal management applications (finance, operations support, Human Resources) and surrounded by passionate technical experts, you are in charge around the J2EE/Web stack of:
· Ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the applications;
· Ensure consistency, security, performance and durability of applications.
Desired skills and expertise
- Graduated from Technical University or a Master in computer science
- Successful and significant experiences (5 years minimum) in a similar position that allowed you to acquire solid skills around J2EE technologies as well as knowledge around front technologies ( Jsf, primeFaces, Struts, Angular)
- Passionate about technology and listening to trends in software development, good transerve computer culture (esb, etl, database etc)
- Ability to consider the needs of the user and to integrate them into iterative Agile development processes.
Integrating into BRINEL as part of SNEF Group Department of Information Systems means moving forward and avolving within a team of pasionate peaople in a rich and stimulating technical environment by taking part in innovative and varied projects.
Data inceput: 01-11-19
Data sfarsit: 31-01-20